- Receive and investigate significant complaints regarding rule violations; send “Notices of Non-Compliance” as required.
- Assist the Client in the procurement of insurance coverage.
- Assist the Client with the Annual Membership Meeting, including mailing of standard required documents.
- When requested by Client, will attend Board meetings and one Membership meeting per year and provide input during such meeting.
- Maintain an Owners Roster and all other official HOA records in accordance with Florida Statutes.
- Respond to owners request for copies of HOA records, financial reports, and other pertinent HOA information
- Assist Client in obtaining up to three competitive bids for non-emergency services; provide input in selection of contractors and in developing contract specifications.
- Request relevant licenses & certificates of insurance from each contractor.
- Direct contractors providing recurring services and monitor specific contractor performance to ensure substantial compliance with contract specifications.
- Perform on-site inspections in order to maintain a satisfactory knowledge of the condition of the property and performance of the Client’s contractors.
- Receive service requests for repairs or maintenance of common property.
- Advise Client of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests.
- Invoice assessments and deposit all cash receipts in the Client’s bank account maintained at an FDIC insured banking institution.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Mail homeowners the approved budget, if requested by the Board of Directors.
- Perform accounting and bookkeeping functions in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principals & Florida Statutes.
- Prepare and maintain accounting records necessary to produce monthly Financial Reports.
- Prepare and submit to Client a monthly financial summary of all receipts and disbursements.
- Receive, review and approve vendor invoices and other bills; prepare checks for payment and subsequent mailing.
- Maintain a record of homeowners dues and receipts; provide the Client with a monthly delinquency listing.
- Assist the Client’s legal counsel, as necessary, to initiate required legal action consistent with the Association’s By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.